Bio Vermi – 20 Kg | Enriched Vermicompost
Farm@Home’s Bio Vermi is 100% natural organically produced Vermicompost enriched with beneficial bacteria and microbes to provide maximum nutrients to your soil
Vermicompost is also known as a gardener’s black gold. It is most nutrient rich soil conditioner and can be used to make your own potting mix or added as organic fertilizer to gardens and pots.
Farm@Home’s Bio Vermi is made with carefully aged and processed red earthworm castings and is enriched with 4 kinds of beneficial bacteria. It is balanced with all the essential elements required for healthy plant growth.
Add BioVermi either mothly or bi-weekly to provide your garden with a nutrient boost and increase plant health and yields.
Bio Vermi can be used for all vegetable, flowering, fruiting and leafy plants, indoor and decorative plants and lawns
How to Use
- For Established Plants: Add about 100 gms of Bio Vermi per plant bi-weekly/monthly for best results
- For Potting / Garden Soil Mix: Add 30% of Bio Vermi to your home-made potting or garden soil mix for maximum benefits and top up with 100 gms every month therafter.
- 20 Kilos of Bio Vermi can be used :
- Top up 20 vegetable plants upto 10 times.
- Top up 20 flowering/decorative/leafy plants upto 20 times
- Top up 30sq ft of lawn area with half an inch depth
- In a 30% ratio make 65 kilos of potting/garden soil mix
- Ingredients: 100% Natural Vermicompost enriched with Microbes
- Weight: 20 kgs
- Volume: 25 Ltrs
- Use: for vegetable, leafy, flowering & fruiting plants, decorative and indoor plants, and lawns
- Store in a cool / shady spot or indoors away from direct sunlight
MADE IN INDIA