COCO BLOCK - ALL PURPOSE
[email protected] Coco All Purpose Blocks are made of compressed, 100% natural coco coir and peat found in coconut husks. This eco friendly growing medium is a fantastic soil amendment due to it's excellent water retention capacity and soil aeration properties.
Just add water – Block expands to 70L of Coco Peat!
[email protected] Coco Peat can be used for all flowering and fruiting plants, herbs, succulents and lawns. It is an excellent growing medium for home terrace, rooftop, balcony, vertical, decorative and kitchen gardens. Perfectly suited to fill seed germination trays, plant pots & containers, decorative flower/foliage baskets and garden raised beds.
[email protected] Coco Peat can be used for all flowering and fruiting plants, herbs, succulents and lawns.
- Place block in a large container
- Add between 13 - 16 Litres of water
- It expands in volume to 70 Liters in 5 minutes
- Optional: blend with regular soil, [email protected] Growth Promoters, Coco Chips, plant nutrients, vermiculite and other additives to make your preferred potting mix
- Ready to use in seed germination trays, plant pots & containers, decorative flower/foliage baskets and garden raised beds.
- Watch your plants grow lush and healthy!
Use for fruiting plants, shrubs, vines and trees
|Ingredients||100% Natural Coir Peat|
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 12 cms|
A product from Vaighai Worldwide MADE IN INDIA