Nutri Soil – 20 Kg | All Purpose Garden Potting Soil
Soil is the most important factor in gardening since it is the primary source for all of the plants’ nutrient requirements. Plants growing in nutrient-rich, balanced soil grow healthier and give higher yields.
Farm@Home Nutri Soil is a special blend of more than 9 natural and organic igredients including coco peat, vermicompost, red soil, cow manure and others. It has been specifically formulated to deliver the perfect balance of essential micro and macro nutrients required for optimum plant growth and yield.
It is ready to use and can be used to fill planters, pots and containers or as a blend with exisiting garden soil or mud. It can be used to replace, refresh or top up soil in existing gardens and pots.
Farm@Home Nutri Soil is nutrient rich and great for sustainable, organic, home vegetable gardening providing healthier, tastier and increased yields. It can also be used for all flowering and leafy plants and lawns as well.
How to Use
- Farm@Home Nutri Soil is most suitable for vegetable plants.
- Just fill your pot or container or garden bed with Farm@Home Nutri Soil and start growing for better yields and increased plant health.
- Farm@Home Nutri Soil can also be used to refresh and recharge older garden soil – carefully replace at least 30-40% of old garden mud or soil with Nutri Soil to give your plants a boost of nutrients and earthy goodness.
- Farm@Home Nutri Soil can also be used for all flowering and leafy plants, indoor plants, decorative plants and lawns.
- 25 Litres of Farm@Home Nutri Soil can be used to fill
- 1 x 15”x12” Vegetable Grow Bag (Tomato, Okra, Brinjal, Gourds, etc)
- 2 x 9”x9” Vegetable Grow Bags (Beetroot, Radish, Spinach, Greens, etc)
- 2-3 x 10” Flower Pots
- 5 x 10” Hanging Baskets
- 12-15 x 6” Flower Pots and Planters
- Ingredients: Coco Peat, Vermicompost, Red Soil, Beneficial Microbes including Azospirillum, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma, Mycorrhiza etc, Farmyard Manure, Micro Nutrients, Macro Nutrients, Minerals, Enzymes
- Weight: 20 kgs
- Volume: 25 Ltrs
- Use: For all vegetable, flowering and leafy plants, indoor and decorative plants and lawns
- Store in a cool / shady spot or indoors away from direct sunlight
Nutri Soil Features