COCO BRICK - BERRY
[email protected] Coco Berry Bricks are made of compressed, 100% natural coco peat and coconut husk chips. This eco friendly growing medium is a fantastic soil amendment for small fruiting plants due to it's excellent water retention capacity and soil aeration & drainage properties.
Just add water – Brick expands to 6L of Growing Media!
[email protected] Berry Coco Media is a unique blend that can be used for plants, shrubs, vines and trees of fruits like tomatoes, cherries, gooseberries(amla) and strawberries. It is anxcellent growing medium for home terrace, rooftop, balcony, vertical and kitchen gardens. Perfectly suited to fill seed germination trays, plant pots & containers and garden raised beds.
[email protected] Coco Peat can be used for all flowering and fruiting plants, herbs, succulents and lawns.
- Place brick in a bucket
- Add about 2 Litres of water
- It expands in volume to 8 Liters in 5 minutes
- Optional: blend with regular soil, [email protected] Growth Promoters, Coco Chips, plant nutrients, vermiculite and other additives to make your preferred potting mix
- Ready to use in seed germination trays, plant pots & containers, decorative flower/foliage baskets and garden raised beds.
- Watch your plants grow lush and healthy!
Use for all flowering and fruiting plants, herbs, succulents and lawns
|Ingredients||100% Natural Coir Peat|
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 5 cms|
A product from Vaighai Worldwide MADE IN INDIA