COCO BRICK - SUCCULENTS 5's PACK
[email protected] Coco Succulents Bricks are made of compressed, 100% natural coco peat and coir fibre found in coconut husks. This eco friendly growing medium is a fantastic soil amendment for all cactus and succulent varieties due to it's excellent water retention capacity and soil aeration & drainage properties. Blend with gravel and sand for ideal potting mix.
Just add water – Brick expands to more than 6L of Growing Media!
[email protected] Succulent Coco Media can be used for all decorative cacti and succulents. It is an excellent growing medium for home terrace, rooftop, balcony, indoor, table top and decorative gardens. Suitable to fill seed germination trays, plant pots & containers, decorative baskets and terrariums.
[email protected] Succulent Coco Media can be used for all decorative cacti and succulents.
- Place brick in a bucket
- Add about 1.5 Litres of water
- It expands in volume to 6 Liters in 5 minutes
- Optional: blend with [email protected] Growth Promoters, vermiculite, other additives and sand & gravel to make your preferred potting mix
- Ready to use in seed germination trays, plant pots & containers, decorative baskets and terrariums.
- Watch your plants grow lush and healthy!
Get best results with Adenium, Pachypodium, Plumeria, Aloe, Agave, Sansevieria, Trichocereus, Mammillaria, Stapeliads, Caralluma, Bursera, Boswellia, Fouquieria, Haworthia, terrestrial and epiphytic bromeliads.
Use for all cacti and succulents
|Ingredients||100% Natural Coir Peat& Coir|
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 5 cms|
A product from Vaighai Worldwide MADE IN INDIA