- At Farm @ Home,we respect every individual's right to privacy. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our name and reputation.
- We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. We refer to and treat this information as "personal information".
- Any information you submit will be used for the purpose of processing your order. All personal information is kept in the strictest confidence and will NOT be used by any third parties. We guarantee our customers confidentiality.
- We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with additional information about products and services. To do so, we may share personal information with an agent or affiliate.
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to co-operate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
- We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you. This may include advising you about our products or services, those of our affiliates, and other opportunities that we believe may interest you. To serve you better, we may combine information you give us on the Web or through other channels.
- When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
- Vaighai’s corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with Vaighai.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
To personalize your experience on our website or with one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number, called a "cookie." Cookies enhance the Farm @ Home web site performance in several important ways: they personalize your experience on our site, and they make your visit to our site more convenient for you.
SAFETY ON THE INTERNET
There is an element of concern regarding credit card security over the Internet. At www.farmathome.in we do not collect/store Credit Card information on our server.
Users are redirected to secure Payment Gateway to provide their Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking details for the transaction. The security is handled by an independent third party who certifies that the information is correctly encrypted and secure. A window will appear on your browser notifying you when you enter and leave the secure environment. The address in your browser will also change from an "http://" address to an "https://" address along with a small padlock icon appearing in the bottom left-hand corner of your browser. Upon processing a successful transaction, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address supplied with the details of your order.
Please note we DO NOT collect/store credit card / debit card or any of your sensitive financial details on our server.